- All vehicles are available on first come first serve basis.
- If more than one customer is interested in the same vehicle, the vehicle will be sold to the one who pays first.
- If a payment reaches us late and the vehicle is sold to another customer, we will provide you with a similar vehicle with same specifications.
- You must be 18 years old or over to buy a vehicle. People younger than 18 years can buy a car through their parents only.
- Most of the vehicles listed in our stock are used and therefore a certain tolerance on the general condition of the vehicle has to be considered.
- All Brand New vehicles that are eligible for export from Japan have to legally undergo a Registration Cancellation Process. After which they may appear to be Used Vehicles in documents, but they are to be considered as Brand New Vehicles.
- Vehicles sold under the term “USED AS IT IS WHERE IT IS BASIS” are intended to be sold as they are and no reconditioning is included in the sales contract.
- If a vehicle`s option/accessory is not mentioned in the specification/extras of the vehicle on the website then KM Trade is not responsible for its functioning and/or condition, as it may not be functioning properly.
- The Terms and Conditions of sales comply with the Japanese laws, and conform to rules and regulations pertaining to automobile export/trading. As such enactment, validity, interpretation, and execution of these Terms and Conditions are subject to the Japanese automobile export/trading laws, rules, and regulations only.
- Should any dispute between the buyer(s) and the Company occur with regards to the service, and/or any contracts concluded through the service, the parties concerned agree to attempt to settle any such disputes through dialogue in most sincere manner.
- In case, if the dispute(s) failed to be resolved through dialogue between the concerned parties, the Gifu District Court holds original and exclusive jurisdiction over resolution of the dispute.
- A certain percentage discount is offered on bulk purchase. The % varies according to the number of units purchased; the greater the number of units purchased, the higher the % discount.
- KM Trade Co. Ltd.. is not responsible for any damage that occurs to the vehicle during and/or after it has reached the destination port.
- All payments should be made through Telegraphic Transfer to our Bank Account.
- No vehicle will be shipped until full payment is received and amount is cleared prior to shipment.
NOTE: We don`t refund any payments based on the customers complain or request. However, if a situation arises that is reasonable for a refund, we will be deducting 20% of the FOB amount as service and bank charges.
- Once the payment is received the following documentation, necessary to clear the vehicle at the destination port, will be sent to you via mail or courier after the vessel has been shipped.
1. B/L (Bill of Loading)
3. Export Certification
4. Other required documents in your local custom.
- Buyer and consignee Names and addresses have to be confirmed so mail or fax them to us to make sure that all the shipping documents are correctly prepared before shipment.